July 15, 2022
As the saying goes, jokes and laughter are the best medicine. Funny jokes bring people together, and can even create stronger bonds with people we love and those around us. Jokes can make dark moments light, jokes make awkward moments more comfortable, and jokes make love all around better. Love jokes are cracked in different ways or made in different formats, purposely, to make your audience laugh.
Corny love jokes are no different. This collection of one-line puns and jokes are so bad that they just might be good. Whether you are meeting a romantic prospect for the first time (actually, maybe not if it is for the first time…), going out on a second or third date, or have been together for years, corny love jokes are always good for a chuckle. Most people know the value of a flirty knock-knock joke or good corny love joke
While these lines are not necessarily something that would be successful as a pick-up line, they make for witty banter and silly conversation. You can say them to someone for an eye roll and a laugh, or jot it down in a card, note, or letter to add some humor. There is even the classic olive photo (with the two olives saying O-Live You! For I Love You) that many have seen, with a line here to match right up with it.
Explore Affordable And Convenient Online Therapy Options
Click Here To Get Started With BetterHelp
Looking For The Best Love Jokes?
Below is a list of 80 corny love jokes puns, and funny flirty knock knock jokes. One-liners make them easy to remember and seamless to drop in conversations and cards. Just make sure that the person knows that this might not necessarily be your real sense of humor. Happy reading and happy joking!
- Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Eyesore. Eyesore, who? Eyesore do love you a lot.
- I must be a snowflake because I've fallen for you.
- Did you hear about the porcupine who was near-sighted? He fell in love with a pincushion.
- My boyfriend and I met on the internet. My mother asked him what line he used on me and my boyfriend replied, "I just used a modem."
- A couple are on a date at a fancy restaurant. The woman tells the man to say something to her that will get her heart racing. He says, "I forgot my wallet."
- Why do painters always fall for their models? Because they love them with all of their art.
- Let's commit the perfect crime together. I'll steal your heart and you can steal mine.
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Frank. Frank, who? Frank you for loving me
- Are you a cat? because I'm feline a connection between us.
- Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I'd still fall for you.
- We're not socks. But I think we'd make a great pair.
- I'm no photographer, but I can picture us together
- If I were a transplant surgeon, I'd give you my heart.
- Did it hurt? When you fell out of heaven?
- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and me together.
- Are you from Starbucks? Because I like you a latte.
- Do you like vegetables because I love you from my head tomatoes.
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Juno. Juno, who. Juno that you're the love of my life?
- Are you a banana? Because I find you a peeling.
- I know this is going to sound cheesy, but I think you're the gratest.
- My feet are getting cold… because you've knocked my socks off.
- Love is not having to hold in your gas anymore.
- Is your name WiFi? Because I'm really feeling a connection.
- If I were a cat, I'd spend all 9 lives with you.
- Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you, I smile.
- I want someone to look at me the way I look at chocolate cake.
- Do you have a bandage? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
- You're like a dictionary… you add meaning to my life.
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?
- When a penguin finds a mate, they stay with them for the rest of their life. Will you be my penguin?
- You're so sweet, you're giving me a toothache.
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Candice. Candice, who? Candice be love that I am feeling right now?
- Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material.
- They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.
- Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?
- You must be a broom, 'cause you just swept me off my feet.
- Do you play soccer? Because you're a keeper!
- Are you a florist? Cause ever since I met you, my life has been rosy.
- Is your nickname Chapstick? Because you're da balm!
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Honeydew. Honeydew, who? Honeydew you know how much I love you?
- You look so familiar… didn't we take a class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry.
- If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I'd have a galaxy in my hand.
- Four plus four equals eight, but you plus me equals fate.
- Charizards are red, Squirtles are blue, if you were a Pokemon, I would choose you!
- Do you know what I did last night? I looked up at the stars, and matched each one with a reason why I love you.
- Is your name Dunkin? Because I Donut want to spend another day without you.
- Do you like Star Wars? Because Yoda only one for me!
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Pauline. Pauline, who? I think I'm Pauline in love with you.
- Call me Shrek because I'm head ogre heels for you!
- You're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard
- If stars would fall every time I would think of you, the sky would soon be empty.
- Do you like Mexican food? Cause I want to wrap you in my arms and make you my BAE-RITTO.
- Even though there aren't any stars out tonight, you're still shining like one.
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Olive. Olive, who? Olive you, and I don't care who knows it.
Explore Affordable And Convenient Online Therapy Options
Click Here To Get Started With BetterHelp
- If you were a potato, you'd be a sweet one.
- What happened to the two vampires who went on their first date? It was love at first bite!
- Are you a cat? Cause you are purrrfect.
- We must both be subatomic particles because I feel this strong force between the two of us.
- What did one boat say to the other boat? Are you interested in a little row-mance?
- What did the patient with the broken leg say to their doctor? Hey doc, I have a crutch on you.
- You are like my dentures. I can't smile without you.
- Never laugh at your significant other's choices because you happen to be one of them.
- There were two antennas who met on a roof and they fell in love and decided to get married. The ceremony was nothing fancy, but you could tell that they had a very strong connection.
- Love is getting mad at someone, telling that person to go to hell, and hoping that they get there safely.
- You can fall from the sky and you can fall from a tree, but the best way for you to fall is to fall in love with me.
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Owl. Owl, who? Owl always love you!
- On a scale of 1 to 10, you are the only 1 for me.
- What did one volcano say to the other volcano? I lava you.
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Amish. Amish, who? Aw, Amish you too!
- Do you want to know why I plan on no longer using Google anymore? Because after all this time that I have spent searching, I have found the love of my life and it is you.
- Love is when I walk to the other side of the classroom to sharpen my pen just so I can see her. And then I realize that I am holding a pen.
- I want to spend the rest of my life trying to get out of debt with you.
- A husband and wife are drinking wine at home. The wife says, "I love you." The husband asks if that is her or the wine talking. She replies, "It's me talking to the wine."
- Why should you never marry a tennis player? Because love means nothing to them!
- How did the telephone propose to its girlfriend? He gave her a ring.
- What did the astronaut's fiancé say when he proposed to her in open outer space? She said, "I can't breathe!"
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Will. Will, who? Will you marry me?
- Forget about the butterflies. When I am with you, I feel the whole zoo.
Looking For Extra Romantic Jokes With Love?
Some of the best stories of love have started out with a few cheesy jokes and you never know what will make someone fall in love. It’s always possible that a simple joke could help you to build a connection with someone that you’re interested in. Whether you’re telling dumb Easter jokes or Christmas jokes, it’s often the effort that counts. If telling jokes, corny jokes, or more complex jokes can help, then why not give it a go? Love means so much to everyone in the world and it makes sense to give it a try. Even if some of the best stories that you can come up with don’t land, it’s still better than a broken leg. Something silly like food jokes can be good as an icebreaker. Embrace that these are corny jokes and good things might come of it. You could even wind up having a company crash at your place tonight.
If telling corny jokes is your style, then it might work out perfectly. The goal isn’t necessarily to get someone to crash at your place tonight, though. You just want to create some levity and try to get your romantic interest to loosen up. A bit of wine can make you both laugh and enjoy your time. Sometimes you’ll even be able to blame the bad jokes by saying “it’s just the wine talking.” Or maybe you don’t care if the jokes are embarrassing. Either way, it’s going to be a good time.
Try some of the rainy day jokes above for when you can’t think of any original ones to tell, so long as you don’t care about the general cheesiness. You might be taking your love interest on a date at a fancy restaurant before you know it. Whether your first date with your love is at a fancy restaurant or if it’s something low key, you’ll be happy. If all goes well, you won’t be spending Valentine’s Day alone, but with this person. Perhaps you’ll even end up together and married if your jokes really connect. Or, if you’re already husband or wife, you can simply enjoy Valentine’s Day together while lightening the mood with some bad and corny Valentine's day jokes such as "why shouldn't you fall in love with a pastry chef? He'll dessert you" or "What's the difference between love and marriage? Love is blind. Marriage is an eye-opener." Are these jokes corny? That’s the whole point. You should be asking “are these jokes corny enough for you?” If your love interest can appreciate the bad humor in these, then you’ll be able to do quite well. If they do not get it at all, then maybe rethink using these.
How Therapy Can Help When Funny Love Jokes Aren't Enough
Hopefully, these puns and jokes made you laugh or put a smile on your face. All joking aside, if you are looking for help in your romantic relationships, or feel like you just don't enjoy things that used to bring you joy, consider talking with a professional to get the support that you need. You can talk about your love life or anything else that’s on your mind. A licensed mental health professional like those at BetterHelp can help you sort through things that you are struggling with in many facets of your life. Consider reaching out and trying online therapy today! Love means everything in this world and you never have to feel alone when you have a therapist on your side. Whenever you’re feeling blue, you can just say “hey doc, I need to talk.” Whether you’re feeling lovelorn or if you’re legitimately dealing with depression, you can find help today.
Therapy Is Personal
Therapy is a personal experience, and not everyone will go into it seeking the same things. But, keeping these nine things in mind can ensure that you will get the most out of online therapy, regardless of what your specific goals are.
If you’re still wondering if therapy is right for you, and how much therapy costs, please contact us at email@example.com. BetterHelp specializes in online therapy to help address all types of mental health concerns. If you’re interested in individual therapy, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about BetterHelp as a company, please find us on
If you need a crisis hotline or want to learn more about therapy, please see below:
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) - 1-800-656-4673
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - 1-800-799-7233
- NAMI Helpline (National Alliance on Mental Illness) - 1-800-950-6264
For more information on mental health, please see:
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) SAMHSA Facebook, SAMHSA Twitter, SAMHSA LinkedIn, SAMHSA Youtube
- Mental Health America, MHA Twitter, MHA Facebook, MHA Instagram, MHA Pinterest
- WebMD, WebMD Facebook, WebMD Twitter, WebMD Instagram, WebMD Pinterest
- NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health), NIMH Instagram, NIMH Facebook, NIMH Twitter, NIMH YouTube
- APA (American Psychiatric Association), APA Twitter, APA Facebook, APA LinkedIN, APA Instagram
Romantic jokes can be a funny way to make your love laugh. If your love likes hearing funny jokes, we have almost 100 written in plain English for you to try. When you're in love, jokes can be great. When you fall out of love, jokes can comfort you. Try any of our English jokes on someone you love. For example, “What does a ghost call their partner? A ghoul friend!” “What did the patient with a broken leg say to their doctor? Hey, doc - I have a crutch on you!” “What happened when the two vampires went on their first date? They experienced love at first bite!” or “What does one call two birds who are lovers? Tweet hearts!”
Whatever stage of love you're in, jokes can add to your life. Our list of English jokes is perfect if you want to impress a romantic interest or the apple of your eye. A joke like any of these is sure to impress your love or kick off a conversation-even if it's about your silly taste in jokes. Even your single friends might appreciate it on a day when they need a laugh.
While the jokes listed here are in English, you can easily search for jokes in another language if you'd prefer. The best way to tell jokes to your love is in the way that they'll understand, whether that's in English or another language. If one of your jokes doesn't quite hit the mark, there's nothing wrong with apologizing to your love. Your love interest will appreciate the apology, even if they don't appreciate all of the English jokes.
Read this article to find jokes!